HOW YOU CAN HELP
Donate by Bank Transfer
You can donate via bank transfer to
Account name: Puuya Foundation
BSB: 064 707
Account: 1055 3984
Donate by Mail
A cheque or money order payable to “Puuya Foundation” may be sent to:
PO Box 1634
Toowoomba QLD 4350
The best way you can support the local community in Lockhart River is to make a donation.
By helping us to raise the funds necessary to ensure the ongoing sustainability of our programs and our operations, including the training and employment of local staff and the development of everyday leaders within the community.
Other ways to help:
- Mixing your hobbies or fitness endeavours with fundraising through events such as fun-runs.
- Encouraging your employer (in companies big and small) to nominate the Puuya Foundation as your charity of choice for future fundraising and donation activities.
- If you own or manage a company, sign up to be a supporter.
- Donating professional advice and services on a pro bono basis (e.g.: accounting or shipping)
- Donating resources directly related to the work the Puuya Foundation is engaged in (e.g.: nutritious food, hygiene products, books, travel fares or learning resources).
Due to the remote nature of the community volunteer opportunities are rare, and quickly snapped up by people associated with our supporter organisations. However, they may crop up from time to time in the future. To keep up to date with volunteer opportunities, as well as all our activities you can subscribe to receive updates from us, or follow us on Facebook.
Volunteer opportunities will be advertised in updates and on social media as they become available.
Thank you for your interest in supporting the Puuya Foundation.